Christopher X. Candreva wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Bill Maidment wrote:

Not true. The first VB-8 I have logged is from 11:53 EST on Jan 17 .

That all depends on your time zone. EST in Australia may be different to EST
somewhere else. Let's not get into a fight over this.

I mean GMT-0500 . I wasn't aware there were any overlaping zone abbreviations.

Now GMT I understand ;-) What does EST mean - Eastern Standard Time, English Snooze Time, Emergency Summer Time? Cheers from EST which in Australia means GMT+10 hours in the Winter and GMT+11 hours in the summer, but varies depending on which state you're in. (My state is "oh dear I need another beer").

Bill

--
What's the difference between Linux and Windoze?
Linux   - Thousands of programmers are working *WITH*    you.

Web Site http://www.maidment.com.au