Don Russell wrote:

Jim Knuth wrote:

Hello clamav-users,

I`m new on the list and this is my first question.
And please, sorry for my stupid English. I`m German.

That's OK.. we just won't mention The War. (John Cleese/Fawlty Towers) :-) (Actually, there is nothing incorrect with your English.... and I do not even know enough German to get my face slapped. :-)

(offlist)
thats always what i think when a non-native apologizes for their English. The only Deutche i know is
ich bin verrucht und ich raulche zu viel!
which supposedly, according to my i-lived-in-berlin-for-a-year brother, means
i am crazy and i smoke too much!

--
Rob Munsch
Solutions For Progress IT