FreeBSD 6.1
Postfix-2.4-20061006
Clamav-milter 0.88.5

I am trying to get clamav-milter working with Postfix. I finally got it
to work, so to speak, but only after using the '-f' aka '--force-scan)'
flag. Without that flag, clamav-milter will only scan outgoing files,
and then only if I use the '--local' or '--outgoing' flags

/usr/local/etc/postfix/main.cf

     smtpd_milters = unix:/var/log/clamav/clmilter.sock
     non_smtpd_milters = unix:/var/log/clamav/clmilter.sock
     milter_default_action = tempfail

I would rather not use the '--force-scan' option since I am not
particularly interested in scanning outgoing mail. Perhaps someone has
an idea how to correct this problem.

--
Gerard

     "Friends come and go but enemies accumulate."