Clamav wrote:
> Hello,
> I have problems installing Clamav 0.9 RC2 on Solaris 10. Is is a
> completely fresh Solaris 10 installation. Therefore I downloaded first
> the GMP package (gmp-4.2.1) and compiled and installed it with:
>
> ./configure ABI=32
> make
> make check
> make install
>
> All the tests were OK.

I believe in this case libgmp is installed in /usr/local/lib
> Clamav configure doesn't recognice the GMP library. I get the following

Does solaris check for /usr/local/lib? You might want to modify Solaris
library search path with crle.
You could also create symlink for libgmp.so in /usr/lib.

Another alternative would be to use
http://clamav.or.id/stable/clamav-0.90rc2.sol8.tar.gz.
At least this way you would be able to test if your compiled libgmp
actually works or not.

Regards,

Fajar.