Hello Obantec,

> http://wiki.clamav.net/index.php/UpgradeInstructions is returning server
> not found.
>
> anyone else reach it? tracert finds the IP ok but server not responding for
> me!

There are some RAM issues on that server. I'm already taking care of
it.

BTW the thread about packages has gone too far, so what about starting
another flame war on a different topic? :)

I understand that many people find the current wiki difficult to use and
this results in very little contributions.

We need something that is very easy to use and actively maintained.
I really like twiki (www.twiki.org), as it has got reasonable system
requirements and it's very easy to install, even if you don't want to know
*anything* about the internals <evil g>.

Another alternative is mediawiki (on which wikipedia is based), but TBH
I think it would be an overkill for our needs.

What do you think?

Best regards

--
Luca Gibelli (luca _at_ clamav.net) - ClamAV, a GPL anti-virus toolkit
[Tel] +44 2081239239 [Fax] +39 0187015046 [IM] nervous/jabber.linux.it