On 11/14/06, Christopher X. Candreva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, zamri wrote:

> I assume the answer is yes. :)

No, it probably means you didn't provide any of the information that was
asked for -- what it found, your platform and OS, etc.

Your premise that rc.2 isn't "updated" is wrong. There may be a language
barrier causing this, but it does not appear that you understood what we
were saying. I gave an example of a particular bug on a particular platform.
If you aren't running Solaris on Sparc ,than this isn't the problem.

I use Linux Mandrake 10.1 with clamav 0.90rc2 (compiled from source).
All other utilities are standard prepackaged.

One example : (scanning after running freshclam)
----
[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# /opt/bin/clamdscan /opt/tmp/Ermasys32.exe
/opt/tmp/Ermasys32.exe: OK