Steve Basford wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am not available at the moment
<flameproof-suit mode on> <ducks for cover> etc. ;)
I apologize, I actually am testing the autoreply settings of our mail client at the moment and only had it set for 3 minutes, a list email managed to come at exactly that time unfortunately, my bad. I'll use a junk account from now on. Hmm... the mailbot autoresponder program is supposed to be intelligent enough to not reply to mailing lists, I'll need to look into this one more. Again, sorry.

I've added rules to not autoreply when there is a "Precedence: list" header to our global settings now...

Jay