On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, Arnaud Jacques wrote:

> Yeah, we all waiting for this new stable release :)

I've been running 0.90rc2 here for a few months. IMHO it is more stable than
the 0.88.x I was running previously.

Just yeaterday I received a Bugzilla note from one I had submitted that it
was fixed in 0.90rc3. I am taking that to mean we will see rc3 soon.

Anyone who does want to try 0.90rc2 - be aware the config file format
changes. All options now need an operand.  So for example if you have

Logtime

in your clamd.conf , it has to become

Logtime yes

Chris Candreva  -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/