On 2/14/07, Rick Pim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

a followup to my last note.

using clamav-milter with --external seems to cause significant
load issues: the system load average seemed top climb without bound --
i shut things down when it hit around 40.

i shutdown clamd and clamav-milter and restarted clamav-milter
without the --external option.

again, the load average climbs (but not as quickly). before
long, i start getting errors logged on the console (see below).
ultimately, clamav-milter dies itself.

all of this seems to be new with .90. ideas?

rp

I'm seeing very similar load and crash issues on Solaris 8.  I'm about to
back it out.

--
Pete Hanson

http://www.well.com/user/wolfy