Dennis Peterson wrote:

> My guess is the MSRBL folks would like it if you downloaded the new
> files only if the file has been modified.

I think you're right... the size of their images .ndb file
(un-compressed) jumped to about 7.5 meg in size and I guess shifting
that amount of data for x users, would slowly become more of a pain,
especially as they seem to be adding md5 hashes at a growing rate, so
with rsync used correctly, it'll only be shifting a small amount of data.

Thanks for the script help too... if anyone would like to modify the
current scripts on my site and come up with a rsync version for the
msrbl sigs only... then I'll certainly update them on my site.

Thanks all!

Steve