Hi All,

Firstly thanks for all the scripts and feedback, if I've not replied to
anyone via email, bear with me as it's a
little hectic right now, with one thing or another :)

Okay,  thanks to tbb (Nico) for pointing me toward this great
redirect/rotator script, with management capabilities.

In a nutshell, instead of me giving out lists of mirrors for you to
download from... or *you* having to change your scripts
each time there is a mirror change....I thought this might be a better idea.

Can the scripts be changed to get the sigs from the following urls
(depending if you want the phishing sigs or the scam sigs)

Main:
http://www.sanesecurity.co.uk/clamav/phishsigs/
http://www.sanesecurity.co.uk/clamav/scamsigs/

I can control the lists of mirrors that the above url "hands-out"... and
all the script has to do, is use the above urls.   Just in case the
sanesecurity.co.uk site is down, I've mirrored the redirect/rotator
script here too:

Mirror:
http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/phishsigs/
http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/scamsigs/

So, good idea/bad idea?

You can obviously test it out right now by copying the url in your
browser window and watching the mirror you are
taken to change... before playing too much again with scripts ;)

Before I dash off... sorry for hijacking the list again... email me
direct with your updated scripts, if you think it's a
good idea :)

Thanks all and sorry this is a bit rushed!

Cheers,

Steve