At 04:44 PM 6/4/2007, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
>On Sat, 2 Jun 2007 13:02:54 +0200
>Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 00:22:48 -0500
> > Noel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I recompiled clamav without --enable-experimental and still have the
> > > error.  It's unclear if this flag does anything interesting right now
> > > since the anti-phishing code is enabled by default in this version.
> >
> > The anti-phishing code in 0.91rc1 cannot be disabled at compile time.
> > The only way to disable this module is to add the following line to
> > daily.inc/daily.cfg:
> >
> > PHISHING:0x0:17:17
>
>Heh, ignore this low-level trick - you can disable the anti-phishing module
>just by switching off the option PhishingScanURLs.

Yes, found that already (and the updated daily.wdb resolved the
problem also) so it is not presently causing me any problems.  Clamd
and clamscan are back to running normally.  Thanks.

BTW, I'm *very* impressed with the db load speed improvements in
0.91rc1.  With 0.90.2 clamscan would take ~15-20 seconds to scan
small files, with 0.91rc1 it's down to less than 2 seconds.

--
Noel Jones