Hello,

I'm running 0.91.2 on solaris9 with amavisd-new

I have maybe some problem with clamav : yesterday I saw some FakeTube mail that
was not detected.
I did some work on it and I saw that :
- if I did a clamdscan on a mail containing the FakeTube clamav found the mail
- if I sent the mail content to amavais clamav found the mail clean
- if I check the preceding mail again with clamdscan (on the file containing
the mail) clamav found the FakeTube.

Clamav still see some virusses...

I checked again with the option to keep temporary files, and to my surprise the
directories for both scan had the same content.
I wanted to do deeper check, and I saw that there was a debug option.
I compiled clamav with --enable-debug in the configuration
But when I set Debug to true, there is no more output in the log file.

Well... I believe I'm missing something...

f.g.