FreeBSD-6.2
clamav 0.91.2

I am not sure if this is working correctly or not. I am using the
'sanesecurity', MSRBL, and 'securiteinfo.com' signature files in
addition to the regular clamav definition files. If 'freshclam'
updates the clamav files, it sends a reload signal to the clamd daemon
and it reloads the signature files, That is duly recorded in the
clamd.log file. However, if one of the other files is updated, there
is no mention of it in the clamd.log file. If I am not mistaken, clamd
auto checks for signature updates every 1800 seconds (30 minutes). I
have tried changing that number to different settings and restarting
the daemon; however, it does not seem to be having any effect.

Either:

1) I am doing something incorrectly
2) There is no notification in the log file by default
3) Something else is broken

--
Gerard

"Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try."

        Homer Simpson