Hello Dennis,

I have already done that. There is *no* freshclam on my system I'm afraid.

See the following:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$ rpm -qi clamav
Name        : clamav                       Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 0.90.3                            Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 1.fc7                         Build Date: Sun 24 Jun 2007
21:04:06 EST
Install Date: Sat 01 Sep 2007 10:25:32 EST      Build Host:
xenbuilder2.fedora.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/File             Source RPM:
clamav-0.90.3-1.fc7.src.rpm
Size        : 1075051                          License: GPL
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Fri 20 Jul 2007 01:35:58 EST, Key ID
b44269d04f2a6fd2
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://www.clamav.net
Summary     : End-user tools for the Clam Antivirus scanner
Description :
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for UNIX. The main purpose of this
software is the integration with mail servers (attachment scanning). The
package provides a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command
line scanner, and a tool for automatic updating via Internet. The programs
are based on a shared library distributed with the Clam AntiVirus package,
which you can use with your own software. The virus database is based on
the virus database from OpenAntiVirus, but contains additional signatures
(including signatures for popular polymorphic viruses, too) and is KEPT UP
TO DATE.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$

The clamav-0.90.3-1.fc7 package installed OK according to the above.

Anyone any ideas please?

--
Kind Regards,

Graeme.