> On December 21, 2007 at 12:36PM Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães wrote:

>  im using latest script and had problems in several servers this
> morning ..... the bad file was scam.ndb .... which was invalid but still
> 'accepted' by UpdateSaneSecurity.txt script, latest version
>
>     i had to manually remove them and restart things this morning ... my
> queues were also filled with thousand of messages

Please don't top post. It makes following a thread a lot harder than has to
be.

Anyway, there are several scripts on the Sanesecurity site that should work
correctly. I have one there myself, and it noted that the file 'scam.ndb' was
corrupt and refused to install it. Maybe you should just try another script or
contact the author of the one you are using and inform him of the problem.

--
Gerard