On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:47:57 +0000 (GMT)
"G.W. Haywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]

> My personal policy is to delete all files which have names ending in
> ".exe", and I suggest that everyone should consider that approach.

Why? On a none Win32 machine, the chance of such a file causing
problems is nil and on a Win32 machine using such a 'scorched earth'
policy would prove catastrophic. It would seem far wiser to simply
refuse such files from users you are not acquainted with and properly
screen such files from users who are familiar to you.

Just my 2ยข.

--
Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am just a nice, clean-cut Mongolian boy.

        Yul Brynner, 1956