Török Edwin wrote:
> Quỳnh H Nguyễn wrote:
>> After remove it manual. There is still error when clamd start, it will
>> create /tmp/clamd.socket
>>
>> And this is the next error. If solve this problem, I think you fixed my
>> error. I'm so sorry because I can not understand to config and fix it by
>> myself! I'm newbie.
>>

> The policy file says the socket should be created here. Edit clamd.conf
> and move the socket here:
>
> /var/spool/amavisd/clamd\.sock        -s
> gen_context(system_u:object_r:clamd_var_run_t,s0)

And as such has absolutely nothing to do with clamav and everything to
do with selinux and understanding log files.  Edwin - you have been
extremely kind and helpful to this clueless noob who continues to post
in the wrong mailing list.  Perhaps he should gain a better
understanding of his system before trying to incorporate things like
clamav - especially with selinux involved!