Sorry to hijack the list...just a few quick updates:

1.  Signature Tests

I've introduced a few Sanesecurity Signature tests, to help you make
sure you are getting the best out of the signatures available.  Make sure
you pass all three tests (scroll down page) here:

http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/usage.htm

2.  Third Party signature names:

Just a reminder, some of the download scripts, also download signatures
from other Third-Party signature makers, so, if you have a problem
with any of the signatures, look at the signature name to see who
produced it... here's a brief guide on who to contact (*see above link*)

Sanesecurity: produced by Sanesecurity
MSRBL-Images or MSRBL-SPAM: produced by MSRBL
MBL: produced by Malware Block List
-SecuriteInfo.com: produced by SecuriteInfo

Any other signature name, usually mean it's an official ClamAV signature.

3.  New Project:  Bounce

We've all been hit with backscatter/bounces/joejobs from time to time...
this ClamAV .ndb formatted standalone database, can be used to block a
large portion of these bounce/backscatter messages, while you are "under
attack".

*** Now, the most important bit... this signature database *** will
block *** legitmate bounce messages, as well as fake bounce messages, so
it should only be used for a short period of time, until things return
to normal.***

More details here:
http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/bounce.htm

4. Updated Project: PhishBar

Using this signature database scan you hosted websites and  seeing if
any of your users have phishing sites stored in their home
directories/user space.

More details here:
http://www.sanesecurity.com/clamav/phishbar.htm

Have a good weekend everyone,