Albert E. Whale wrote:
> I am trying to get freshclam to execute a COMMAND whenever it encounters
> an error.
>
> I have tested the /dir/ReportClamAv.sh script, and it works as
> expected.  However the command is not getting launched from the command
> line.  Any Suggestions?

Sounds like it might be an environment problem. Is the script in the
path of the clamav user or are you declaring a fully qualified pathname
in the freshclam arguments string?

Are all needed libraries seen by the clamav user? This is where
dependancy on LD_LIBRARY_PATH can be a nuisance. When you test your
scripts you should probably su - to the clamav user first if you're not
already doing that.

dp