Nigel Horne wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We've just added an entry to the blog at clam-av.blogspot.com which
> covers the new statistics system.
>
> The article gives some background information, what we've published to
> date and what we hope to do in the future. It also covers why you should
> consider submitting data and how to do so.
>
> All suggestions for future blog entries are welcome - please let me know
> any ideas you have.
>
> -Nigel

Maybe some stats on all the spam coming from various blogspot blogs would be
helpful the the hosts to review. It's gotten so bad I've put blogspot.com in my
urlbl list and it's blocked thousands of posts in just a matter of days.

But back to your topic - good information, first, but with this blog and the
ClamAV wiki and the mail lists, is information becoming too scattered?

dp