> The safebrowsing.cvd will be distributed under Google's terms and
> license. Therefore, before enabling SafeBrowsing in freshclam.conf
> one should check that he's OK with that license. We'll provide all
> necessary information and links to make it easy to find out.

Hi,

Just a quick question:

What files will be push into the safebrowsing.cvd, all of the following or
just some of them?

    * goog-phish-shavar: a list of hashed suffix/prefix expressions
representing sites that should be blocked because they are hosting
phishing pages.
    * goog-malware-shavar: a list of suffix/prefix regular expressions
representing sites that should be blocked because they are hosting
malware pages.
    * goog-white-exp: a list of suffix/prefix regular expressions
representing sites that are known to be trusted. Note that this list
should only be used for "enhanced mode" clients that do direct lookups
to Google to determine which sites are phishy. In that case, if a site
is on the whitelist there is no need to send the query to Google.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity