I have started testing the new clamav-milter. We had been doing some
specialized procvessing with the old one, and I am trying to see if we can
do this with the new one.

We reject (5xx) viruses in the initial connection. We use the postmaster
notify feature, and feed those message to a script that logs To, From,
Subject, and Date in an SQL database. This way our users or support can
check later to see if a mail was rejected and why.

I have not seen any easy way to extract this information from the logs the
milter makes, even with verbose logging on. Is their an existing option that
will let me extract this information ?

Chris Candreva  -- ch...@westnet.com -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/