Tom Shaw wrote:

If you submit a file to virus-samp...@oitc.com I'll process it for winnow_malware.hdb and at the same time send it to the ClamAV malware signature team and virustotal to check if others can detect.

If you submit a url to malware to virus-samp...@oitc.com I'lldownload the malware process it for winnow_malware.hdb and at the same time send it to the ClamAV malware signature team and virustotal to check if others can detect.

Nice ! So, if I send a simple message with just the URL in the body it's OK ?

As long as you don't obfuscate the url my scripts will isolate the url or the attached malware and process.

Is there any possibility that the sending domain will become "tainted" as being a repeat source of malware?

dp