ClamWin Free Antivirus is based on ClamAV engine and uses GNU General Public
License by the Free Software Foundation, and is free (as in freedom) software.
To find out more about GNU GPL, please visit the following link: Philosophy of
the GNU Project - Free Software Foundation.

Clam AntiVirus is an open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, designed
especially for e-mail scanning on mail gateways. It provides a number of
utilities including a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command
line scanner and advanced tool for automatic database updates. The core of the
package is an anti-virus engine available in a form of shared library.(Read
more...)

What part of this is NOT Open Source? it is GPL (both windows and AV).