Hi,

I have got clamav running on the box and recently had a complain from the
customer saying that he is getting viruses. In fact Clamav is finding
phishing messages but any virus (besides eicar) is not being found. Tried
to test it from the command line and it says that the files I'm checking
are not infected when Kaspersky is picking up viruses
(Trojan.Win32.Yakes.elfb) but clamav says OK.

Tried the latest version of clamav also and the same. I have got databases
up-to-date according to freshclam.

Can anyone help me ?

Thank you.

Regards