On 5/8/14, 8:23 AM, Shawn Webb wrote:

Hey Martin,

Is there a way you can get to me main.cvd.broken? I'm wondering if the
change to OpenSSL for hashing has somehow changed parsing CVDs and CLDs on
big-endian machines running Solaris. I thoroughly tested the code on a
sparc64 machine (an old SunFire 280r) running FreeBSD 9.2 successfully. To
help me debug the issue: what version of OpenSSL do you have installed? Can
you give me the output of the clamdconf command (preferably to a pastebin
service)? Can you give me (again, pastebin) the output of your config.log?
I can install Solaris on this sparc64 machine as early as next week.

Thanks,

Shawn

Are we to understand Sourcefire does not have a proper Solaris Sparc environment for testing ClamAV products?

dp