Alright, so after our awesome ops team looked into this for me, looks like we
are archiving email in two places.  So our current plan is to eliminate this
redundancy.  We are looking at what we need to fix (in terms of links,
templates, etc) to move all the communication over to the mailing list archives
and eliminate the separate need for “lurker”.

It’s a rough sketch at this point, and it’ll take some time to find all the
links that track back to lurker, so if you manage to find one, please let me
know and we’ll get it taken care of.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager