Walter,

Thanks.  The issue is that we receive over a million new samples a day. We
prioritize those samples for analysis and detection in a number of ways, one of
the ways, of course, being "number of submitters". So, for example if we see 13
different places giving us the same sample, obviously the file is pretty
widespread.

One of the best ways to help us, is to generate your own signatures and submit
those to us on the Community-sigs list. http://www.clamav.net/contact.html

That way we can take the coverage, FP test it, and ship it out faster.

I'll even return in kind, after 20 submissions, I'll send you a brand new (just
had them made) ClamAV Tshirt.

How does that sound?

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2015, at 6:23 AM, Walter Bürger