On 22.02.15 03:13, Daniel Spies wrote:
In my opinion, it doesn't make any sense to scan e-mail leaving the server.

why? What if your users get infected by something that starts sending spam,
phish, or private infos like credit card numbers?
sure it makes sense to scan outgoing mail.

The recipient will never trust these tags anyway.

the tags never make sense. Turn them off by setting
AddHeader no
to clamav-milter.conf, but not by not scanning the mail.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.