De : clamav-users [mailto:clamav-users-boun...@lists.clamav.net] De la part
de Al Varnell
Envoyé : mercredi 27 mai 2015 21:09
À : ClamAV users ML
Objet : Re: [clamav-users] unsubscribe

I don’t think any of us ever saw your question.

Have you reviewed the documentation at
<http://www.clamav.net/doc/install.html>?

You can also download or view the manual at
<https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq/raw/master/manual/clamdoc.pdf>

-Al-

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:21AM, Cmos35 wrote:

> Good evening,
>
> Excuse me to come to you through this mail but the question that I asked
her begone find answers regarding freshclam.conf configuration and more
because I do not have access to the manual on Github so I really annoying
because I would not ask the staff if I had had the elements I need to
configure your software.

> cordially
>
> Cmos35
>
> Le 27/05/2015 18:22, Simon Hobson a écrit :
>> Cmos35 <x.lep...@laposte.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I never asked to be unsubscribed, I asked a question and I unsubscribed
by David Barr
>> No, he didn't unsubscribe you - only you can do that (or someone forging
your email address in the sender field)

>> I assume he wanted to unsubscribe from the list, but ignored the email he
would have had when first signing up (which contained information) and made
no effort to find out how to do it properly.
<http://lists.clamav.net/cgi-bin/mailman/options/clamav-users>,
<mailto:clamav-users-requ...@lists.clamav.net?subject=subscribe>
>> Like most mailing lists, all he had to do was to send a blank message to
<whatever the list is>-request with unsubscribe in the subject - or click on
the link and go to the mail manager website and do it. I see this
periodically on every mailing list I'm on - even the ones where there is a
help message clearly visible in the footer of every list message :-/

> http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

-Al-
--
Al Varnell