If you don't want to wait, you can also whitelist the files in your own
database files.

Run either of the following:
  sigtool --sha256 <filename>
  sigtool --md5 <filename>

Put the output into a '.fp' file in your db directory and that should
whitelist that specific file so it's not reported.

--Maarten