Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group
Sent from my iPad

On Feb 27, 2016, at 8:21 PM, Kristen
<kris...@atmyhome.org<mailto:kris...@atmyhome.org>> wrote:

List,

I just submitted to the virus submission webpage a new sample of a virus
email that slipped through clamd on my mail server. I received an email
with the subject "Successfully processed" from clamav.net<http://clamav.net>.
However the
content of this mail states;

Result:

Please encrypt your ZIP files with password virus

Please correct the above errors and retry. Thank you for helping the
ClamAV project.

I have decompressed this zipped virus attachment, then zipped it anew
with the requested password of virus and resubmitted again. In return I
received the very same email message stating I need to correct my error
and zip the file with the password virus and retry.

At this point I think something is broken and I have no idea if my
submission has succeeded. Any thoughts?

Kristen