Sorry all,

I haven't had the chance to write the list, or put out a blog post, as I've
been sick the last couple days, so I apologize.

We're experiencing problems with our signature system right now as a result of
some other work going on in our network.

This work is extremely complex, and is taking some extended time to resolve.
Please bear with us, and we'll get back to publishing.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2016, at 1:14 PM, Rafael Ferreira