The Win.Trojan.Agent-1760811 signature released yesterday in daily - 22342 is
identifying some version of OpenSSL’s ssh-agent to be reported as infected by
at least three ClamXav users so far.  I have not been able to identify which
version of OpenSSL it involves, but probably not the ones built in to any
version of OS X/macOS.

VersionTracker shows that only ClamAV detects the file as infected here:
<https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7815ec173d45abb2606c718fc1261bb4309254daa7b474e87541c6dc19dc934c/analysis/>.

If nobody else can identify the version I’ll continue to search when I get more
time.

-Al-
--
Al Varnell