    Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 16:49:21 +0200
    From: Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
 Subject: Re: [clamav-users] Error while compiling ClamAV
      To: clamav-users@lists.clamav.net

Am 19.10.2016 um 15:45 schrieb crazy thinker:
Can you Please Specify which linux derivative are you  using?

On 19 October 2016 at 10:07, ANANT S ATHAVALE <a...@isac.gov.in> wrote:

Hi,

I tried compiling Clamav 0.99.2 with OpenSSL 1.1.0 and was getting error
OpenSSL installation is misconfigured or missing

most software needs to be changed for build against OpenSSL 1.1 and even if it compiles it's nod said it would work as expected

----- End message from Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> -----

--
     सादर धन्यवाद/ Thanks & Regards
          अनंत / Anant