When an FP is reported, it goes to us (so we can drop the sig) and crdf at the
same time.

This is the relationship we have with all third party feeds. We do not
distribute sanesecurity sigs at this time despite our repeated attempts to
contact Steve, he is not responding to us.

--
Sent from my iPhone