Is there any way to get updates on a false positives(i submitted this about
a week or so ago), if it is or is not, i still find these. In my case they
seem to be ok coming from the printer, but then a non-technical person
opens and saves the file with a different name (rather than just rename it)
which activates this particular exploit, which we've proven by going and
grabbing directly from the printer and then having the client open and
resave and send us both documents.

We're in the type of business where it would open us up to a ton of
liability if we were to white list, without knowing, have have a site user
download an infected file.

Thanks, happy to do anything i can.

Jeff