Let me add a couple of things here.

- This isn't my site, I'm just a fellow user trying to help get you an answer.

- Normally, it isn't necessary to provide the hash for an FP submission unless
you find a pressing need to discuss it on this list. As Joel said, it helps the
team locate what we are talking about to post hash values about such
submissions here. Most of us here know how to use sigtool or other utilities to
obtain a hash value, but I would have gladly provided that info to anybody that
asked.

-Al-