Hi

I am having to restart clamd twice a day now. I can't find anything in the
mail/clamd logs other than hundreds of entries like this
1cIzSP-00008u-84 malware acl condition: clamd /var/run/clamav/clamd.sock :
unable to connect to UNIX socket (/var/run/clamav/clamd.sock): Connection
refused

On some forums its saying I'm running out of memory. The server it is
installed on is running 6GB and handles about 22000+ emails a day.

Clamscan -V is showing

ClamAV 0.99.2/22749/

Thanks

Rich