Hello all,

By the end of March I mailed about the ScanOnAccess not working on RHEL7.
(Ref: https://lists.gt.net/clamav/users/69284#69284 )
Sadly we did not come to a solution at that time.
I would like to bump the subject and hope we can come to a solution.

I'd like to actively participate in debugging this issue and finding a
solution. Would this problem better be addressed in the dev mailing list?

Thanks in advance

Remi Bruggeman

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or
legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not
constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in
error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward,
or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail
and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.