On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Alain Zidouemba
<azidoue...@sourcefire.com> wrote:
> Signature will be going out shortly.

It's now detected thanks to the amazing work by Steve from
sanesecurity. Also appreciate your help - perhaps his sig just hits
first.

I've also just submitted another unrelated to investigate.

$ sha1sum GOOGLESER.doc
d42e71932c866f9822c800fe46cd46bdf1b5e739  GOOGLESER.doc

Thanks!