Hi

This issue started when I configured ClamAv to use with web-browser Mozilla
Firefox, to scan web-content & web-pages for malicious web-links, contents etc.

The problem is:

1) Whenever I open firefox or a new tab in it, I receive an error pop-up saying
AVC Service Denial, details of which are provided in the screen-shots attached
with this email. You may want to view these in numerical order i.e.
Selection_<numeral>.png.

2) Whenever I try to upload a file via firefox the tab crashes, thereby not
allowing to upload file(s).

I reported this problem to both Red Hat (Operating System) & Mozilla Firefox
(Web-Browser), they both refer to this problem as being generated from ClamAv
(Antivirus).

What can done to resolve the issue?

Waiting eagerly for your solution!

Thanks