Do you have that directory?  What are the permissions?

Bill

On 7/29/2017 3:20 AM, Ravi Raj wrote:
Hi Steve

I renamed the sample file & commented the Example line mentioned in your
reply. When I run freshclam now, I get a new error as given below:

[root@localhost ~]# freshclam
ERROR: Can't change dir to /usr/local/share/clamav
[root@localhost ~]# freshclam -d
ERROR: Can't change dir to /usr/local/share/clamav

What to do?

Thanks

Ravi Raj

7503506584