Hi there,

Although the subject says "OT" this is actually On the Topic.

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017, several of you wrote:

[hundreds of lines of repetitive and useless junk, which I've snipped]

As a courtesy to other list members, and especially to those of us on
the digest list - who, if for example they are to ready *any* of your
one-line emails, may have to wade through thousands of lines of useless
garbage to find the little pearls - please learn how properly to trim
and provide context for posts to mailing lists.

Crystalslave even wrote:

P.S. Since this message is starting the thread over, I had to manually
include the two prior posts. ... Ugh...

Ugh is right.  For pity's sake don't do that, it's insane.

--

73,
Ged.