On 11/07/17 19:37, Emanuel wrote:
> I use exim with clamav.
>
> Everything is working fine and mails with attachment get scanned,and if
> malware is found, these are rejected. BUT I have lots of
>
> malware acl condition: error while creating mbox spool file
>
> eximscan              100M  100M     0 100% /var/spool/exim/scan
>
> Why is not the partition cleaned?
>
> Thanks for any hints or help in advance.

Hello,

100 MB is quite small. If a few mails arrive in parallel, it may have
been filled easily. Also keem in mind that exim (in some circumstances)
decodes mime parts into separate files, and thus needs 2x more space in
scan spool.

I also see occasional (but very rare) leftovers in /var/spool/exim/scan

--
Best Regards
        Vladislav Kurz