I may have just stumbled across a file sample that has this same behavior.  I
will investigate and respond when I know more.

-Micah

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos Intelligence
Cisco Systems, Inc.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete
all copies of this message.

On Nov 12, 2017, at 10:46 PM, Micah Snyder (micasnyd)