I'm looking for the compiled ClamAV package download for SPARC Solaris 10 and
x86 Solaris 10 if it's available.  I have no way to install the pkg directly
from the CSW site using pkgadd - I just need to get the package itself it
that's possible.

Thanks,
Bob Jones
The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.