Hello,

thank you for the answer.
I don't think my freshclam is trying to download the cdiff file because I
use : ScriptedUpdates no

Is this parameter you are talking about incremental updates ?

I know this is not bandwith efficient, but I had to many issues with
freshclam and my local repository made by clamdownloader.pl

Best regards,