Tobi,

Yup this is correct.  We are planning to get an 0.100.0 beta out next week to
replace the old 0.99.3-beta2.

Going forwards, the last number in our version string will be reserved for
urgent fixes so we don’t find ourselves in this position again. The 2nd number
will be used when there are improvements and new features.

Again, sorry for the confusion in this update.

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.